Thursday, April 26, 2007

A LITTLE FUN, A LITTLE SWEET

I love it when a customer brings me a creative problem …especially when I get to do something neat in the process of solving it.

A customer came in today, wanting a pink and blue balloon to use as a thank you for her March of Dimes project. Apparently, her group was celebrating the end of the campaign, and many of the children (well, some, anyway) who benefited, and, I assume, participated, were going to be there. Well, I didn’t have any pink balloons (between orders), but we really wanted little boy and little girl colors. She decided to get just one balloon, so I fixed her dilemma by doing a blue balloon (the poster child was a boy), with a darker blue ribbon, and tied with a pink star weight. Problem solved, and one absolutely delighted customer, and one warm and fuzzy shopkeeper!

I needed that, too …today was a paper work day, which always suck, because I love what I do, but detest the paper work involved. However, it’s done and ready to mail on my way home from work tomorrow, so all things come to an end.

Special thanks to my ‘Zebos (you know who you are!) for your support! Right now, it’s more helpful and encouraging than you could possibly guess!

Eleanora

No comments: